Pages

I wish I could have this moment for life

Monday, February 11, 2013

Boston had  her first sleep over with us! Let me tell you what that little girl is a joy to be around! I got her to sleep at around 9. We aren't use to having a little one around so we were a little loud and woke her up at about 10:30.. SHe was wide awake and playful till we were ready for bed... I got her to fall back asleep till about one.. She didn't like her crib at all she has to sleep right next to Michael and I the rest of the night. As soon as I gave in and put her in bed with us she was out! It wasn't so great for us though I was worried all night that Michael would roll over on her. She had her head shoved in my arm pit the hole night and he legs right in her dads back! He said she kicked all night :) I honestly didn't get much sleep that night. But was so thankful for the night we got to share as a family. I am excited for when I have my own little ones to take care of all the time. Yes it was a good taste of what life will be like after kids.. It was only one night but really a big eye opener! We lover her to pieces and are counting down the days to our next visit :)




Boston had a sleep over with us and had the biggest smile on her face when she woke up :)


Little America hotel.. Perfect night!








No comments: